Monday, July 11, 2011

Swooning Over JM de Guzman in My Amnesia Girl


While the whole audience was swooning over Toni Gonzaga and John Lloyd in My Amnesia Girl, my friend and I noticed this cute moreno guy who was part of John Lloyd's circle of friends. We learned later that his name is JM de Guzman.

OMG, not another JM in my life! But he does look cute in this movie and my friend and I were always waiting for him to appear on the screen and in each of his scenes, we were making comments that the director should've made changes on the camera angles so that JM could be included in scenes where John Lloyd had to make some monologues.

Yup, he does take off his shirt here and yeah, he has that lean, moreno body which Toni's character takes photos off! He has those nice, expressive eyes too so for him to stand out in John Lloyd's tropa here, which included veteran hotties, Carlos Agassi and Joross Gamboa, is quite an achievement!
Well, he has two new fans now so we hope to see him in more movies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment